Embodied Feminine Flow Monthly Class Gathering
Time & Location
About the Event
In-Person Embodied Feminine FlowWomen's Monthly Gathering
Imagine an embodied moving meditation that invites you to awaken your sensual power.
What if you looked at your sensuality as an aspect of your spirituality?
Would you like to explore your authentic self-empowered self and reclaim your sensual soul?
If you you're ready to get into your body and let her lead in life and to tap into your unique embodied wisdom this practice might really support you this year. I invite you to come home to your body and natural state of joy, flow, and bliss with the power of your breath and body while enjoying gathering with like-hearted women. As you might have guessed, without our breath there is no capacity to thrive. Breath is often taken for granted, and most of the time our breathing is often shallow or too rapid. Breathing consciously and in a controlled manner can help you go way beyond whom you think you are, and your perceived physical reality, and access sub-conscious parts of yourself that hold the key to wholeness and is a wonderful way to source your inner power. Your breath is a powerful tool to bring awareness and expansion to the body, to access creativity, thriving aliveness, grounding, and deep presence into your everyday life. Allowing your deepest primal feminine essence to flow through your body cultivates sensitivity and sensation. This leads a woman to discover her magnetic attraction and sensual aliveness. It literally teaches you to lead with your body rather than your head.
What we will experience in the class together? In a monthly class gathering, you will explore different types of breathing techniques, embodied feminine flow movement, active meditations, and discovery work with your primal authentic voice. A two-circle breathwork bliss process to tap into your aliveness, your magnetism, and clear any blocks you may have to enjoy pleasure physically and energetically. Together we create a safer space for you to awaken your inner feminine essence that truly desires a presence to intimately be seen, heard, and felt in your body. We also leave some time for like-minded sharing, connection, integration, and relaxation.
Some benefits of Embodied Feminine Flow?
- Reduces Anxiety
- Increases Intuition, Clarity, and Focus
- Grounds and Aligns your Mind, Heart & Body
- Elevates Mood
- Feeds Healthy Cells
- Allows Your Skin to Breathe
- Promotes Deep Rest
- Eliminates Stress
- Reduces Cravings
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Activates Life Force Energy in the Body
- Awakens Sensations of Pleasure
- Helps To Shed Masks & Unravel Your True Essence
- Activates Feel Good Oxytocin, Serotonin, and Dopamine in the Body
- Inner Feminine & Masculine Alignment
- Self-Healing & Self-Acceptance
- Self-love & Self Care
- Awakens Your Sensuality
- Creates Inner Strength & Unwavering Stillness Inside
- Cultivates Emotional Resilience
- Erotic Intelligence
- Greater Pelvic Health
- Body Wisdom
- Magnetic Presence
- Awareness Of Your Own Body's Language
- Breathe Differently for Feminine Vitality
Embodied Feminine Flow is taught in a grounded and dogma-free approach and done fully clothed. Jenni Mears is committed to simplify and guide the movement practice for all women and their unique journey. These classes support both introverted and extroverted women of all ages, sizes, and stages of their lives to feel present and comfortable in their own skin.
PLEASE NOTE: In line with COVID-19 Government Guidelines, Social distancing, and upholding health and safety procedures we have made a number of adjustments to our classes. Bring your water bottle. We are providing cushions however please bring a large towel to throw over them. Wear something you feel comfortable in and you can easily move in.
Because Breathwork can promote dynamic physical and emotional release, it is not recommended for persons with any of the conditions listed below. Always consult your doctor if you are unsure if Breathwork is suitable for you.
- Pregnant women
- Anyone under the age of 18
- Persons with infectious or communicable diseases
- Persons with recent physical injuries or surgery
- Persons with severe mental illness
- Persons using major medications
- Anyone with a personal or family history of aneurisms
- Persons with a history of cardiovascular disease, including heart attack and high blood pressure
- Persons with asthma should bring their inhaler and advise the facilitator beforehand
This class is deeply experiential. It may involve energetic and emotional clearing. The class does not substitute for psychotherapy, but it can significantly deepen and enhance psychotherapy as well as other healing and personal growth efforts.
Please advise Jenni of any health conditions you have prior to the class.
- Embodied Feminine Flow Class$49$490$0