WE WANT YOU TO FEEL SAFE AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF THROUGHOUT THESE PRACTICES
If at any time during the class, you feel discomfort or strain, gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during the class. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body, and respect its limits on any given day.
I hereby agree to the following Waiver:
1. That I am participating in a Yoga Class, Workshop, Training, Online Practice or Pre- registered yoga session, offered by The Light Collective by Sian Pascale during which I will receive information / instruction about Yoga, Meditation, Kundalini and Pranayama. I recognise that yoga may require some physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks and/or hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Yoga Class, Workshop, or Pre-registered yoga session. I certify that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in the Yoga Class, Workshop or Pre-registered yoga session.
3. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in any yoga program at The Light Collective by Sian Pascale, including hot or warm temperature yoga.
4. The Deep Breathe involves strong breath techniques, I acknowledge that I have no heart or medical conditions which may be affected by these strong energetic practices. Kundalini and pranayama practices are powerful, I acknowledge I have no mental illness or psychiatric condition that may be affected by these strong energetic practices.
5. These practises have not been designed with pregnancy in mind. If you are pregnant, you must consult your physician prior to the practice/training and make Sian Pascale aware of this. I acknowledge, that my health and pregnancy is my responsibility.
6. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim that I may have against The Light Collective by Sian Pascale, its instructors and staff, and its owners, for any injury, death or damages that I may sustain as a result of being in the The Light Collective by Sian Pascale facility or as a result of participating in a Yoga Class, Workshop, Training, Online Practice or Pre-registered yoga session; including loss that may be caused by the negligence of the released party.
7. I release and discharge The Light Collective by Sian Pascale, its directors, owners, staff and its instructors from any and all liability, claim, demand or action that I may have related to the loss, theft or damage of any of my personal property.
8. I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant negligence or other acts.
9. I understand that from time to time, The Light Collective takes photographs, which may be used but not exclusive to The Light Collective website, Social Media and other promotional material. I give my consent to be included in these photographs.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I am 18 years of age or older and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Trainings and Courses
Our trainings are designed so you feel empowered to teach the practices in a way that is authentic to you and your business. We want to keep you and your future students safe and keep this tradition alive. We also want you to be creative! To take these teachings and make them yours, suited to your students and their needs.
I hearby agree to the following waiver:
1. To respect the integrity of the teachings given, to not change the fundamental aspects of the techniques.
2. All training modules represent a lot of time, effort and love. Please respect the sacredness of these materials by honouring the copyright inherent within. No part of these modules may be reproduced, stored electronically, transmitted in any form or by any means (including but not limited to photocopying, email or otherwise) to those outside of this training, unless written permission is granted by the copywrite owner The Light Collective.
3. I and any affiliate businesses, will not use the same course names as the Light Collective in respect to the the same or similar teachings. For example the words “Mentorship” “Soulful Practice” when creating courses with the same and similar content.
4. I and any affiliate businesses, will not use the same course structure as the Light Collective in respect to the same or similar teachings. For example the monthly sadhana format with the teachings given in the Mentorship Master Training, the 3 part course modules of the Soulful Master Training. This includes graphics, layout, branding and creative IP inherent in the courses The Light Collective have created.
5. I and any affiliate businesses, will not target or market specifically students of The Light Collective in regards to future courses I may create.
Online Membership Billing & Cancellations
1. For the Light Collective Membership billing happens on the same day every month and corresponds to the day you first purchased the membership. For example if you joined on the 15th, you will be billed on the 15th of each month, or the closest day depending on weekends etc.
2. I understand this is a membership that is billed monthly ongoing.
3. I understand that I may cancel this membership at any time.
4. The Light Collective does not issue refunds for memberships.
By signing up to the Online Membership Programs I automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
I hereby agree to the following Workshop Cancellations & Refunds policy:
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend.
1. Workshop and event cancellations must be made online. This ensures your place can be offered to other students. Cancellations are processed via a link in your original event confirmation email.
2. Please cancel online whatever the time frame might be before a class. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email or social media.
3. Workshops and classes must be cancelled 24 hours prior. Trainings and retreats must be cancelled 1 week prior.
4. If you cancel within the aforementioned requirement (3) to your class or training you will be unable to receive a refund or credit.
5. If your cancellation is more than the aforementioned requirement (3) prior to a class a new booking can be made for a future event of the equivalent value. Contact The Light Collective.
6. The Light Collective by Sian Pascale does not offer refunds except in the case where you are deemed medically unfit to participate in Yoga, in which case you will receive a refund.
7. Doors open 30 minutes before class starts. Please arrive at least ten minutes before class as there is no late admittance.
8. The Light Collective by Sian Pascale is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
By booking into this practice I automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.